A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

YO YO YO!!!! Shout out to September!

So, for those who haven't read it yet, you'll need to read September's blog today to understand what I'm doing now!!!
So, here's my shout out to September! I could do a little shout out
Hey September! what up!
Or I could do a really LARGE shout out
September!! What up girl!!!
Or, I could just say a normal hello!
Hello September! Hows life!
So yeah, there's my 3rd entry!
(and can you believe I'm actually blogging in the middle of the day??? Thank goodness for nickjr.com to keep my little kiddies entertained for a minute! on our other computer of course!)

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

September said...

Thanks Michelle!

So since you technically did 3 shout outs does that mean you think you get 3 extra entries???
hmmmm...I'll have to think about that one.

Okay, okay, it wouldn't be fair cause it wasn't in the rules.

Flee said...

Oh, I bet you are going to win. That's ok though! I'd be glad for you if you did! September rocks, eh?

Steve and Chelle said...

no really- I was only hoping for one more entry! (so 3 total!)

Like you said- it wasn't in the rules!!! :o)

and flee, I'd be glad for me if I won too! But if you did, I'd be glad too!!