A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Scattergories

Just following the trend . . .





What is your name: Michelle


BOYS NAME: Mohammed


4 LETTER WORD: Monk


GIRL NAME: McKell


OCCUPATION: Metermaid


A COLOR: Maroon


AN ANIMAL: Monkey


BEVERAGE: Milk . . . . mmmmmmm


FOOD: Meat Pie


SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Moaning Murtle


A PLACE : Monterey Bay


REASON FOR BEING LATE: Moody


SOMETHING YOU SHOUT OUT: Money money money money . . . .MONEY! (the apprentice theme song)


A PLANT: May flowers!


Yay for M's


:)

2 peeps decided to say stuff:

Stacey said...

I hope I don't find Moaning Myrtle in my bathroom! :P

nora.lakehurst said...

Yeah me too. I think I would kinda freak out if I found a girl that has been dead for some time in my bathroom. And she is a kind of a pervert ;) JK Love ya chell