A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Ugh!

Hello all you fellow bloggers! I realize its been a few days since my last post, but ALAS! I have been super sickly. I can't breathe through my nose, my throat hurts, and my chest hurts. Yuck. Any the sad thing is I do actually have some fun stuff to blog! Unfortunately I am feeling super yucky, not to mention light headed (my heart is racing from my cold medicine. I can't decide which is worse, the yucky cold stuff, or the racing heart and light-headedness!) And, although I took NyQuil (which usually KNOCKS me out) I am awake and have super restless legs. bug and a half! So. I'm going to try, and try again to get some more sleep.

And I will post some cute pics later! I promise!

ok thats all!

chelle

5 peeps decided to say stuff:

September said...

A nasty bug you can't shake, restless legs, insomnia...hmmm...could there possibly be a baby in your near future????????????

Flee said...

ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I like where september is going with this one! Sorry you feel like crud. That stinks.

nora.lakehurst said...

Sorry you are feeling sick. I hope you get better soon. Its not fun being sick and having to play mommy all day long too. Good thing you can sleep after you take Jenni to the bus stop then wake up when she gets home. Unless Joe Joe doesnt let you. Good luck

Steve and Chelle said...

ALAS! No, there is not a baby in my near future. (kinda a medical impossibility right now) but hopefully not too far in the future this will be true!

Stacey said...

I'm sorry you are sick,that's a bummer. :(