A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged!!

I've been tagged by Jori! so here goes!
The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.
my random things:
1. I am the pickiest eater you will ever meet!!! (ask flee, she'll back me up!)
2. I love to swim, but hate to be in water where I can't see the bottom!
3. I've lived in Utah my whole life and have never- yes thats right never- been skiing!
4. I love music, and have written a bunch of my own songs- 4 of which are completed and I can listen to on my iPod.
5. I am kind of a tom-boy in the sense that I LOVE football (if you couldn't tell) and cars and tools and stuff like that! I can watch football anytime, anywhere! Love it love it love it!
6. One of my favorite snacks is steamed broccoli and cauliflower, with a little salt and butter. Yummmmmmmmmm.
Ok, so there's my six random things!
Here's the six people I tag:
1. Mommy
2. September
3. Karla
4. Emmy
5. Stacey
6. Jenn (see now you have a reason to do another post!)
do it, or be square~
(ok, I know that doesn't rhyme like be there or be square, but you'll still be square if you don't do it! so do it!)
well, I'm at work, and I have to go color a name tag! (yeah, I'm getting paid time and a half to blog and color name tags! sweet!)
so thats all for now!
chelle

5 peeps decided to say stuff:

nora.lakehurst said...

What I'm tagged. Geeze I guess I will do it ;)

Flee said...

you are SO not a tom boy! Just beacuse you like football? HA! you are one of the girliest girls ever. j/k Am I a tom boy because I love to watch/play hockey? I don't mind if I am. Just wonder.

September said...

Done!

Yes, Flee you are a tomboy because you love hockey :0

September said...

I wanna hear your songs! Please

Steve and Chelle said...

I need to re-record the vocals on them cause I was sick when I recorded two of them, but the other two I will see if I can put them on here somehow!