A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Vote for Cosmo!!!

Cosmo is one of the mascots in the Capital One Mascot Challenge, and we want him to be the winner!!! So, go to the BYU Football sidebar link to vote for Cosmo! Its super easy- you don't have to give an email or anything, just a nickname to use to vote! There are six 'teams' that change each week, and you vote for one member on each team. So vote for cosmo, and whoever else looks cool!!!!
You can vote once a day! so vote lots so he will win!


Yay for BYU Football!!!!! :)

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

ems said...

I voted even though I don't ever watch football. Go me!!

Corilee said...

What is a sidebar? I know... I am technocratically challenged. Sorryndjbtdm

nora.lakehurst said...

GO COUGARS!!!!