A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Emmy dear

Happy happy birthday emmy dear,
happy days will come to you all year
If I had a wish then it would be
a happy happy birthday to you from me!
.
You've had a birthday shout HOORAY
I'd like to sing to you today!
One year older and wiser too!
Happy birthday - - - to you!
.
Happy birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Emmy,
Happy Birthday to you!
.
lets see . . . more more more . . .
.
You say happy,
I say birthday
Happy - - Birthday
Happy - - Birthday
(Steve thought of that one!)
.
Have a very happy birthday
filled with sunshine every where
may the year bring joy and gladness
and the love of friends (and family) who care
.
This month is such a special one its birthday time for you!
We'd really like to celebrate your happy day with you!
Zip-a-dee-ay and heigh-dee-ho here's something we can do
We'll sing a song that we all know-
Happy Birthday- To YOU!!!
.
Ok, so that is ALL the birthday songs I can think of. So yeah- HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMS!!!!!
(today is emilee's birthday in case you didn't catch that!)
Happy Birthday Ems, We love you!
~The Saltzgiver Clan

1 peeps decided to say stuff:

ems said...

THANKS CHELLE!!! That's more b-day songs than I could have thought of. Thanks for thinking of me and writing to me on your blog. I feel so privilaged.