A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Time for a hair cut!!!

So, we took Joe-joe and Steve to get their hair cut last week. I just can't get over how cute my kids are when they are getting a hair cut! I mean, I know, I can't really post a new entry every time I give them a hair cut, but since I'm ususally the one that's doing the cutting, I don't get to see their face too much. So this is super fun for me!
Here's my shaggy headed Joe-joe not quite sure about whats about to happen. He didn't squirm though! He was so good!!!

It started out really good! The stylist needed him to bow his head so she could get to his neck, so she pointed to the 'monster' on the white hair shield thing. He thought that was pretty cool!!

The longer he sat there the more bugged he got. But still, he didn't squirm! Although he did start to look around a little more!!! What a cutie!


He kept getting little hairs in his face, and it was so funny watching him try to scratch his nose through the hair shield! silly boy!

We were almost done- the stylist just wanted to try to get all the little hairs off him. He doesn't really like the hair dryer much!



Finally, we were done! (Although, it only took about 20 minutes! She was fast!) Joe-joe very politely reminded the stylist that he needed a sucker. Look what handsome guys they are! Handsome, handsome, handsome!

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

nora.lakehurst said...

Super cute pics there chell. He is sure a cute little guy. And nice blog. Now I can read it without getting sick from the lines. (not that it was ugly) It was just really distracting.
Hope you have fun!!!! :D YAY For blogging

Flee said...

I see that you posted this at 1:51 AM!!! You freak! Go to bed earlier! remember? I'm the enforcer! Anyways, I love the pic where he is scratching his nose. Way too cute!

Stacey said...

Yay for haircuts!

1:51 am? I am awake throughout the night but it's because I have a 3 month old who thinks he has to eat every two and a half hours. :P

Love your background BTW. :D