A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Bronco Mendenhall Show!!!


L-R: Greg Wrubell, Mark Lyons, and Bronco Mendenhall

So, for those of you who don't know me super well, let me tell you- I am a HUGE football fan. I really could watch any team any time! (As long as its not arena football- yuck!) And, as I am sure you may have guessed, I LOVE BYU football!! I grew up watching it with my daddy, and still can't get enough of it! So last night we went to the Bronco Mendenhall Show at Ken Garff in Orem. (It's the KSL radio show with Bronco) So here are a few pics from it!



Bronco getting ready- he had just arrived, and he really looked tired! I'm thinking he had just come over from practice! He was still in warm-ups!


The kids got kinda bored after a while, so Joe-joe started looking at one of the car books . . .

. . . while Jenni sat on the floor and played the DS. (could she be more my daughter?!?)



After the show, Bronco got up and walked right past us. It was pretty cool! Then they started giving out prizes. They had some gift baskets from Lehi Roller Mills, some Utah Blaze (Arena football) jerseys, visors, and balls, and they had some BYU Jerseys. I, of course, really wanted the BYU Jersey. But I hadn't gotten one, and they only had two left. Then the guy said "Michelle . . . uh . . . Sa . . Salt-giver"

I was pretty excited!!

But then, it was time to leave!

We took pics outside by the big BYU blow-up thing.

Then, at home, Joe-joe wanted to wear the 'touchdown'. He even did the touchdown signal! (Do we have a ball player on our hands? I think so!! I said a-boo-yah!)

So yeah. Thats was lots of fun! And Joe-joe is so gonna play football! I found out that they start tackle football as young as 2nd grade! (Yikes!) but I think he'll like it! (And if he doesn't, we'll try something else!)

ok, thats all!

Chelle

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

So cute! I love it and congrats again on the jersey winning!

nora.lakehurst said...

That is cute and yay for winning a jersey That is something I would hide in a chest of drawers and never let anyone wear it till it was BYU football season then wear it then wash it if it was dirty then put it away .

Stacey said...

Congrats,I'm glad you won!

Thanks for coming down last night and showing me tur-tel. I hope he doesn't have internal injuries from his fall,poor thing!