A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mommy Southern has a Blog!!! YAY for blogging!!!

So, I've spent some time the last few days helping Mom create a blog. She hasn't had anyone (except me) comment on her blog, so she doesn't think anyone is reading it! I told her it's probably 'cause they don't know it's there, so I am posting to tell you that it's there! There is a link to it on the right side of my blog (mom and Daddy)
------------------------------->
If you don't want to click the link for whatever reason, the address is:
joeandcorilee.blogspot.com
So go look at it and comment on it!! Oh, and for some reason the background doesn't load sometimes, and her text is white. So if you can't see the text- highlight the area where there should be a post and you'll be able to read it! (For those who don't understand what that means- start at the top of the post and hold the left button down while you drag the mouse icon down the page. You should see words appear! like magic!!)
And really- comment on it! That way she'll know that you all love her! (and who doesn't LOVE to get comments! I mean really!!!)
ok, I've got to go clean my house! have fun today!
chelle

2 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

YAY for blogging family!

nora.lakehurst said...

Yep I totally got into it. SHe is funny. I think its amazing how much you can tell just from seeing someone write. Your mom is so different when she writes. I liked reading some of her journals. You really get a peek into someone when you read it.