A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

i am . . .

So, I saw this on Karla's blog, and I wanted to do it- I would like to note though that she got it from MJ, so I say thanks to MJ and Karla for letting me be a thief! (Yeah, I know you didn't really 'let' me but oh well!!)(And I know I don't technically know who MJ is, so Karla if you'd pass on my thanks I'd appreciate it!)

I added a few of my own (not that there wasn't already enough!) just for fun!

i am... a wife, mother, daughter, sister, niece, aunt, friend, cousin, secretary, basically, I'm me!
i live ... in the moment (which isn't always a good thing!)
i have... more than I will ever deserve.
i haven't... had enough children. I want more.
i need... to be a better person than I am.
i wish... I knew how to forgive myself.
i try ... to be a peacemaker.
i could... be any one's friend .
i couldn't ... love anyone more than I love Steve.
i fear... losing my family.
i want... to be in the Celestial Kingdom with my family.
i hear... song lyrics and music . . . all the time . . .
i will... hear one of my songs on the radio someday.
i read... to escape real life.
i like... the way an orchard looks just after snow has fallen.
i admire... people who don't have to try to be good (Janice, Jennifer, Emmy).
i admit... that I need to keep my house cleaner.
i search... people's reactions to me.
i think... people see the best in others and the worst in themselves.
i do ... absolutely love my job.
i don't... handle contention well. I don't like to be around it.
i regret... not being more like my sisters.
i love... so many things, I cannot even begin to name them here.
i ache ... for the will to be good.
i work ... to make a difference in other people's lives.
i help ... keep things running smoothly.
i pray ... to be able to see good in any situation.
i cry when... I'm feeling a very strong emotion.
i am not... a mean person.
i never... swear. Never have.
i always ... like to listen to music, even when I read.
i rarely... want to be alone.
i miss ... being in Chamber Choir at OHS. It was incredible!
i don't miss ... being single.
i get nervous ... when I'm around demanding Dr's (one in particular!).
i watch... for ways to make life around me better.
i hate... when people are mean, especially to little children.
i am confused ... at how Steve loves me so much.
i need...to know that I am loved (Steve is very good about this!).
i should... try harder to keep my house clean
i can ... write and compose my own music and lyrics
i can't... walk past someone asking for money without giving some
i will... do my very best to make my family happy
i won't ... intentionally hurt anyone
i feel... so blessed to be me.

and because I'm me . . .

i tag . . . Stace, Flee, and Emmy (you better actually do it this time Emmy!!)

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

I realy liked this tag. I wish I knew how to get it on to my blog. That way I would have more to say. Loved your answers.

Luvs and hugs,

Mither

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL that is so funny Corilee. I think we should just give her an old lappy that only allows her to get on to the Blog. Ok sorry. I loved your awnsers. We so can be friends. And ummm lets see. I am glad I am not mentioned above for not updating my blog. YAY for me for being good about getting on and writting. :D
And you need to be nicer to yourself. Lets say this you are better than I am for sure. I bet people are always harder on themselves than anyone else.
Good luck and love your guts too.

Stacey said...

I guess I better get going huh?