A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, December 22, 2008

UHG!!

So, who wants to know what I have been doing for the last 24 hours????

I've been praying to the porcelain gods!

(ie: I've been stuck over the toilet dry heaving my guts out!)

Not so much fun. Really. I don't recommend it. And because I already know what your next question is, no, I'm not pregnant. (at least, according to approximately 8 tests I'm not.) I have been SOOOOO sick the last two days. I'm not going to go into all my symptoms here, because I don't think you all want to know! Every 'symptom checker' site I've visited has told me to 'seek emergency medical attention' but when you've been to the ER as many times as I have, going back AGAIN just really doesn't appeal to me. At all. hmmmm. I need to call my sister . . .

So, not much else is going on! I'm still not ready for Christmas (and yes, I am aware that it is only 3 days away.) I have mixed feelings about the snow. I love the way it looks, but it is so COLD! I hate being cold. And, since our car is having health issues right now, I'm not driving my own car in the snow, which makes the snow that much more undesirable. I blame my sister-in-law Nicky. She prayed for snow. (And she has enough faith to make it happen!) No, I don't really blame her, I'm glad there's snow on the ground for her sake. I'm glad for you Nicky!!

Ummmm, I can't really think of anything else to say . . . . so I guess that's all for now!

have fun all y'all.

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

Stacey said...

I'm sorry you are so sick Michelle. :( I hope you feel better soon so you aren't sick for your b-day and Christmas.

nora.lakehurst said...

So sorry you are sick. I hope you get better soon asap. I would go see a dr if I were you. It could be your appendix. Lubs.

ems said...

Chelle, are you passing your medical problems on to your car?!? Hee, hee, hee!!! Hope you feel better soon!

Lubs!