A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm at work, and guess what!!

oh, bet you can't guess!! You'll never guess!

oh wait, maybe you will.

I case you haven't guessed, I'm at work, and I'm bored. People just don't like to be in the hospital during the holidays! I can't imagine why . . .

I'm updating my playlist, since Christmas has passed. And I'm thinking of changing my background. But I really love this one. hmmmm.

I can't find any other backgrounds that I really love, so I wanted to make my own, but the only way I can find to do that is with photoshop, and I don't have that. bummer . . .

anyway, I'm gonna go for now!! later!!

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

I'm freezing. And I still hear Christmas music. :)

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL sorry. And there is always things you can do. i say the next time you go to work bring some stuff to keep ya busy.....like......oh jewlery making. that is fun and it doesnt require LOTS of space.

ems said...

I love your background, but you can come and use my photoshop if you want. My problem is that If I do make a background, I have no idea how to get it onto my blog. If you know, could you tell me?