A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New background!!

YAY!! I finally figured out how to make my own background!! (I've been working on it for about 2 weeks!) This is my first attempt at a background, and there are some things I don't like so much about it, but overall, I think it turned out great!!

I know some of the text is still a little difficult to read, so I will be fixing that soon. I am going to continue to play around with different looks/styles so my background might change often! sorry!!

I had a ton of help from the web making these, and I've given props to the people/places I got my info/graphics from on my sidebar ------>

Ok, thats all! (I gotta get back to designing new backgrounds!!)

0 peeps decided to say stuff: