A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Friday, December 26, 2008

You asked for it!!!

So, my cute sister-in-law joked the other day that no one loved her 'cause no one dedicated a post to her. So, I am here to rectify that, and to show the world how much our Karla Kim is loved by all who know her!!!!


For those who didn't know, I lived with Karla four about 2 months before she and Seth got married. We lived in an apartment in south Orem, by Chuck-a-rama kinda. We had tons of fun!! I remember the morning of their wedding Karla came into my room and told me that their photographer had broken her arm (or leg, or some bone) and she asked if I would just take some pics for her. I called my cute friend who is a photographer, and she totally saved the day!!! Karla got a bunch of really cute pics!! It was fun to live with Karla (especially since I was still in high school, and I felt all cool- like I was on my own!)

so, the first person that loves Karla is obvious-


A few weeks ago Karla, Steve, Jan, Jenn, Emmy, and I all got to go to the Christmas Devotional together. It was a ton of fun!! We told funny stories on the way up, and ate some random health food that I believe was called pulse?? And we got to enjoy hearing our Prophet speak!


In our family, there are two favorite aunts. I can tell you right now that I am not one of them. Jan and Jenn are loved by all our cute kiddies, and pretty much all of them would say that Jan and/or Jenn are their favorites with the exception of one (if he could talk). I'm pretty darn sure this cute face would say Karla was his favorite aunt!!



Another obvious one- her darling kiddies!



The dynamic duo!! If you can't find Karla at her house, there's a very good chance she's somewhere with Stace. I swear they would be joined at the hip if it were possible!! Yay for BFF's!

I am 100% positive that every single person in this picture loves Karla!!
And lastly, there is One who loves Karla more than any of us combined- more than we can even comprehend. He knows Karla better than she knows herself, and has sacrificed so much for her, and the rest of the world. He knows her needs, her wants, her fears, her weakness, her potential- and He is waiting to help her do amazing things!
I know He loves you.
And I love you too!!

4 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

Aww! That was so nice! See! K~ You are so loved by everyone!

Stacey said...

Aww,great post Michelle!

My double chin looks hawt. Rowr.

nora.lakehurst said...

I didnt say I wasnt loved. I just said no one has ever done a dedication to me. LOL you are so sweet. I know the family loves me.
and yes Stace and I are joined at the hip. I guess its good that we are not really because uh that would be weird or something like that.
And Stace I am going to come over there and kick your pretty face if you dont stop it.
Flee you are awesome. Love a too.....smell its pear. If you dont know what that is from just ask stace to borrow it. ITS SO FUNNY!!!!!

Stacey said...

Good,maybe if you kicked me in the face,some of the fat in my chin would disappear.