A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Just for you Stace!

Ok Stace. I was looking at backgrounds on thecutestblogontheblock and I found your perfect background. It totally screams STACEY. Really. I saw it and you were the very first person I thought of. So here's your task. I will past the html code below and I want you to go add it as your background (at least for a min) so you can see the background that was MADE for you!

no cheating. I want the first time you see it to be on your blog!!!





I lied.

It won't let me post the code. hmmmmmm. how can I do this then??

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ok I have an idea

<*s*t*y*l*e t*y*p*e*=*"t*e*x*t/c*s*s">b*od*y {b*a*c*k*ground-i*m*age: u*r*l(*"*h*tt*p:*//i*3*42.p*h*o*tobucket.c*om/a*lbums/o*401/T*hecute*stblo*gontheblock*/I*wo*nder_b*est.j*pg")*; b*a*c*kground-p*o*s*ition:* c*e*n*ter; ba*c*k*ground-re*p*eat: n*o-r*e*pe*at; b*a*c*kground-at*t*achm*ent: fix*ed; *}*<*/*s*tyle*>*<*d*i*v i*d*="t*a*g" s*t*y*le*="*po*s*i*tion:ab*s*o*lute; l*ef*t:0*p*x; t*op:*3*0p*x;* z*-in*d*ex:5*0; w*i*d*th:150p*x; h*e*i*g*ht:45*p*x;*">*<*a* *h*r*ef=*"*h*t*t*p*:*//w*w*w.th*e*c*utestblog*o*n*theblock.c*om*"* t*a*rget*="*_b*lank"*>*<*i*m*g *sr*c=*"*h*t*t*p*://*w*ww*.thecutestbl*o*g*ontheblock*.*c*om*/*im*ag*es*/t*ag*.*j*pg" bo*r*d*er=*"0*"/*>*<*/*a>*<*/*d*i*v*>*


ok, so it wouldn't let me post the code (and just show the characters in the code) so here's what I did. There are no *'s (asterisks) in this code. So- very carefully- go and delete each of the asterisks, making sure not to delete the spaces. got it? If not, let me know, and I'll try again!

like I said- NO CHEATING!


hee hee. I am so demanding. How can you stand me?? But I sure do love you!

hee hee hee!!!!

(I just did spellcheck and I've got TONS of errors!! 'cause of that code up there! all kinds of little yellow boxes! Ok, really I am done now)




i lied again. I'm not done

Ok, so I just tested the code on another blog I have, and it worked but I realised something . . . you may or may not have already used this background! on my little 17" screen you can't see the whole background as it was meant to be seen (It looks really familiar when it is actually used on a blog) anyway, I am going to leave this post up anyway cause I think you will enjoy it! (you know you get enjoyment out of my randomness. don't try and deny it!!)

but so others can get the full effect, here's the link to the background that is SO Stacey:
**disclaimer: Stace you are NOT allowed to use this link! unless you really really really really want to. but erasing a bunch of asterisks is kinda fun . . . if you're really bored*****

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/background.php?id=272

Oh FINE. Stace you don't HAVE to erase all the asterisks. Just go to the link and see the background!

I think I may be suffering from lack of sleep. and many other conditions that alter your mental status!

ok, I think I am now done with all of my randomness. I think. I could be wrong. I may think of something else to say. But I think I'm done.

5 peeps decided to say stuff:

Stacey said...

First of all, I cheated and used the link. I can't believe you think I have time in my life to erase asterisks. :P

Second of all,when you said it "Screams Stacey" I thought it was something to do with Twilight. ;)

Third of all,you know me very well!! That was the first one I used when I found out about that site. I was thinking of putting it back on after Christmas because it is the awesome.

Fourth of all..I love having a whole post devoted to me. :D

Fifth of all..don't be sick! *hugs*

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL Yeah I totally was thinking that Stace. She did have this one for a while too. There are alot of cute backgrounds on this blog. I love them.

Stacey said...

This is my response to your comment on Jenn's blog about being the "heathen" sister.

If you are a heathen, I shudder to think of what I am! :P

ems said...

Oh yes, I remember Stacey's blog being this way.

Super cute post!

ems said...

K - in response to your comment about my birthday post for you, you're just jealous that you didn't think of an awesome word like "hag." Would that you could be so creative, because it is so fun to "hag" our with people! :) Hey, I'd been blogging for about 3 hours by that time. I'm allowed to have some mistakes at that point. Thanks for pointing it out so I could fix it.

I'm glad you liked the post.

Lubs!