A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Friday, December 5, 2008

ugh! nightmares!

So, I did actually go to bed at a decent time tonight. Then about an hour ago I woke with a HUGE JOLT! I totally had a nightmare! It was so scary! Really. *shiver*

Not much has been going on. Just the usual.

Oh- I do have a funny conversation though!! Here it is:

Me: "Joe-joe, we need to change your bummy!"

Joe-joe: "But I not stinky!"

Me: "I know, but you're wet!"

Joe-joe: "We don't need to change my bummy! We just changed it last week!"

HAAA HAAA!! It was so funny!!! Needless to say I do change my kids diapers more than once a week!! hee hee! He cracks me right up!

anyway, I think I'm going to try to go back to sleep now since it's almost 5 am!

night all!

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

Stacey said...

I'm sorry about the nightmare. :( I had a really random dream last night,but nothing scary thank goodness.

That was so funny about joe-joe! I was giggling just thinking about it last night.

I'm glad you change him more than once a week. I know diapers are expensive but c'mon! :P

Jenn said...

YIKES! Hate nightmares! Love that little Joe Joe. He's such a cutie!

ems said...

K-That was me, again!