A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have decided . . .

I have decided that the following people need to update their blog . . . um, now please!

Jenn - it's been 10 days! 'nuff said.
Mom - you've got plenty of time!! And you can get in there by yourself now too!
Emmy - you need to do the 'i am' tag. because I said so!
Alicia R.- I think the last post was in the spring! and it was hilarious! (and I loved the M.O.M. post! I may just steal it!)

I have also decided that the following people need to create a blog, so we can all enjoy it. And you really do have time! It doesn't take that long!

Janice - really. you need to. I need you to need to!

Daddy - yeah, I know you don't read this, but mom will pass it along- you need to do the Southern Examiner, or whatever it was called that you used to do for the missionaries in our fam. You know everyone would read it, and love it!

Marianne - I always like hearing your stories from the Temple and Primary! share the ones you can with people so they can realize how wonderful they are too!

Lamissa - We really don't see each other anywhere NEAR often enough, and it would be great to hear about what you are doing in your life!!! (like why you all of a sudden decided to quit your job!)

Rinny - dito to what I said on Lamissa's (except about the job stuff)

That is what I have decided. If you could all oblige I would appreciate it!!

I know, I'm random! But really, I have a lot of free time at work, and blogger and facebook only take up so much time! I'd like to increase the time they take up!

The 'i am' post below is new today as well! just fyi!!

k, thats all!
chelle

1 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

I agree about everyone else writing more often except me because I don't have much to say.
That is, not much is happening in my life right now except watching TV and reading novels while I recuperate. I guess I should read more meaningful books so I could at least give some insightful book reports but who wants to read book reports?

lubs,

Mither