A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Working . . . again.

So. I am at work again, and also again, I have nothing to do! I made some cute name cards tonight with a Christmas theme! It was fun! I love Christmas!

hmmmmm.


hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.

I did bring a book, but I'm not really in a reading mood. And there aren't really any good movies here to watch (and I totally forgot to bring some). again I say hmmmmmmm.

So, lets see, whats up with us. We put our Christmas tree up today finally. The kids had lots of fun trying to decide where to put the ornaments, and -of course- joe-joe's all ended up in one little area! He did finally get the hang of it after a bit!

Jenni is doing much better in school- for which I am SO grateful! She loves the later-gator class. I don't particularly like that she doesn't get out of school until almost 4, but hey- at least she's happy! It just makes us stuck home all day 'cause we live too far 'out there' to go do much before school or during school. oh well.

So yeah. I think thats all. Maybe I'll try reading. only 7 more hours to go!

GAH!


sometimes I REALLY don't like 12 hour shifts!

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

SOOOOOOOOO glad that the school thing worked out. Did you ever ask what the kids were saying about her?

Sorry about the job situation. could you take up crochetting or knitting? Or bring your scrapbooking stuff? You could take a bunch of my Christmas presents and wrap them. (heehee, just a thought.) How about memorizing poetry or scriptures? I'm wracking my brain but I can't come up with any really good suggestions. Is there anyone to talk to? You could always compose songs.... the lyrics at least. Or write poetry. Or write in a journal. (sorry about all the incomplete sentences.they are just random thoughts so they are also random sentences)

Hope you figure out something to do cause I know how boring things bug me and it isn't very fun.

nora.lakehurst said...

I am sorry that you have to work 12 hour shifts. Oooo I have to becarful with that word, shifts. Both of the times I wrote them I had to go back in there and add the H. No I dont swear but LOL it was just kinda funny. Anyways so yeah finished the Host. I liked it alot. I cried alot. I am such a wuss when it comes to things like that. Anyways so yeah. We'll see you tonight I made a Really yummy chocolate chocolate cake. Cant wait to see ya.

ems said...

You could come and visit me since I don't live too far away! :)

So sorry about the whole boardom at work thing. I liked Mither's ideas though. Good luck!