A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Friday, January 30, 2009

100th Post!

Wahoo!!! I'm on my 100th post!!!! Yay me!

I'm using my very special 100th post to say that I am still alive! It seems like its been forever since I posted, but really- it's only been since the 25th. Hmmmm.

Life in the Saltzgiver household is FANTASTIC! For a lot of reasons, the biggest one being that things are really falling into place for us!

I'll write a little more about that later though! I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night! Fevers and Vomiting x 2 kids + all night = chelle is real real tired! So I'm gonna go back to sleep maybe. If I can!

Before I go can I just say a quick THANKS! Thank you all for your prayers and support! We've had a bit of a rough time for a while. We appreciate all your love and concern for us!!! Thanks!

ok thats all!

YAY for 100 posts!

4 peeps decided to say stuff:

Jenn said...

Hurry--do another post! I want to hear more about all that is going on! Oh, that's right, I can talk to you tomorrow when I help you move. But still! And tell those darling kiddies to get better, and Aunt Jenny sends a kiss!

ems said...

Did Steve get a job???? Dude that is way harsh to leave us hangin' like that. Guess I'll just wait for you 101st post. Hope you kidlets get feeling better! Lubs!

Flee said...

Seriously, I can't believe you would leave us all wondering. Lame. Sorry about the kids. Icky. just icky.

September said...

Yeah, what's going on? You really need to do another post to let us all know what's happening.

Isn't it crazy how fast your number of posts racks up? I think I'm approaching 300. I really don't feel like I've done that many.