A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

For Karla

Hello all!!

Karla wanted me to do a spring background and here it is!

Also, I'm thinking about starting a blog to show my backgrounds, and add instructions on how to use them (like alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com) and my question is this- would you be inclined to use a layout I've designed?? (basically I'm asking if you like my layouts, but I don't really like asking out right like that cause I feel like I'm 'fishing' for compliment- which I totally am not trying to do- you don't have to tell me what you liked/didn't like- I just want to know IF you liked them.) I could do layouts for different size screens- 15", 17", 19" etc.

anyway, if you'd let me know that would be great!

mwah! (thats a kiss for those who didn't get it!)

Love your guts all!

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

nora.lakehurst said...

Its cute. The problem is Chelle. Is your idea is great there is one problem though. When it goes to bigger screens. Like ours it shifts everything around and makes it not work. BUT if you can make it work to anyones computer YEAH I would. I would like to learn how to do my own but uhhh yeah I am better at other things.

Steve and Chelle said...

actually- it doesn't shift anything,, but the image can only be uploaded as one size- and since everyone has different size screens, it looks like its too small- so there's no way to make an image that looks exactly the same on everyone's computers (even cutestblogontheblock has this problem.) The reason the text was running into the brown border was because I hadn't changed where the margins started/ended- (I did this really fast) just fyi. i'm going to change this background so it fits a 19" screen since thats close to what most people have (sorry September!!)

Corilee said...

I loved the background. You're going to have to came down and help me change mine. I'm getting tired of it... and the songs too.

Lubs, Mither