A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

YAY!

So, things are finally starting to work themselves out in my body!! I'm finally starting to feel a little better! WAHOO!!! I'm not taking my Zofran (anti-nausea) every meal like I was before, and I've stopped throwing up!! again I say WAHOOOO!!!! ("when was the last time you went wahoo??" -- what's it from???

anyway, thats all!

7 peeps decided to say stuff:

September said...

Thinking...thinking...thinking...I know I've seen it...great! now it's gonna be bugging me all day...


I'm glad you're feeling better. You definitely deserve to go wahoo!


oh, oh, oh...is it IQ?? Einstein says it to Meg Ryan right? (can't remember the name of her character)
ooh, ooh what do I get if I'm right?
Oh, I hope you read this soon cause I really want to know if that's right.

Flee said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better! Now, we just need to keep up with the working out 5x/week and eating better. Soon we will be strong and healthy and foxy. WOO HOO for us!

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY for your feeling better. That is really awesome. You keep up the good work. And for me what made me go wahooo was ummm.......... Oh just last week. I get to work out again. YAY!!!!

Stacey said...

Glad you are feeling better. :)

Unknown said...

Yay indeed!!!

Corilee said...

It's been nice to see you up playing games with Steve and going places a little more. Sure glad it wasn't appendicitis.

ems said...

It is from IQ only Einstein doesn't say it. Meg Ryan's character's love interest (I forget his name) says it to her. In the movie they are discussing a motorcycle ride that the love interest took Einstein on. It goes like this:

guy: He loved it, he said "Wahoo." When was the last time he said "Wahoo"?

Meg Ryan: Well I'm sure I don't know.

guy: When was the last time you said "Wahoo"?

Meg Ryan: Well I'm SURE I don't know!!!!



Hee hee! love that line Chelle!

1. I'm glad you're feeling better, let's play!
2. You are silly!! Of course your backgrounds are awesome and you should do a blog!
3. Cute anniversary post. Was is Spencer that we were going to St. George so you could be with. I have no recollection. What's wrong with my brain. Oh well, cute post anyway!

Lubs!