A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Friday, January 9, 2009

to answer a few questions . . .

I had a whole bunch of comments from my last post (although, most of them were repeats) and I thought instead of trying to answer the questions in another comment, I'd just do another post. so here goes . . .

first off, Yes Jenn- you need to step up your prayers. Really, I can't believe you haven't yet. Obviously I'm still sick because you haven't stepped up your prayers yet. geez. I can't believe you're just now thinking of this. pshaw.

:)

and mom, no I'm not pregnant. Not only have I had a negative blood test but the body has it's own way of telling me I'm not pregnant, and its telling me that now (for the first time in about 3 years too by the way. I really didn't miss it.)

And Stace, I do have other symptoms, other than throwing up, but they're not super pleasant, and probably not stuff anyone would like to read about, so I won't post them here! I'm thinking I might have a bleeding ulcer (and no, I'm not cussing there- that is what it is called!) I'm going to go to the Dr today hopefully, and see what he says.

Em, I can't believe you don't remember our conversation about me being crude! Remember a few weeks ago when I was talking about my music being 'crude' meaning the recording wasn't very good (it was a crude recording- not done professionally) and you were surprised, and said you didn't think my music was crude . . . hee hee! good times! oh, and I got the cute things for my background at a bunch of places, but mostly scrapbookflair.com, and scrapblog.com. If you go to http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ she has a whole list of digital scrapbook websites that have cute stuff. I only got the free stuff, but there's a bunch of stuff you can get for cash money too!

and I really will fix my background at some point. really. I will.

um, I think thats all for now. I'm posting in the middle of the night cause I can't sleep (I know, flee, I know- but really, I'd been laying in bed for over 2 hours with nothing on, and I needed a distraction!) but I really should try and get some sleep! so good night all!!

5 peeps decided to say stuff:

Stacey said...

I'm glad someone finally said something about your crude music!! I mean really,it has gotten out of hand! :P

I hope things go well at the doctor's office and he can figure out what is wrong. *HUGS*

nora.lakehurst said...

Yeah totally with stace ;) I am sorry you are sick and the dr are playing "Lets guess what is wrong with Chell" I hate that. I have an ulcer and a head cold. YAY We can be friends of the sick kind. If you remember Ems said "We are such a Sick family..."
Love you
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Jan said...

Actually Jan made the comment about he sick family, but yes it was funny.

I have looked at scrapbook flair and nothing I make turns out as cute as what you made. Oh well, guess I'll just have to keep trying.

Yes, now I do remember your comment about crudeness. Hee, hee! I'm crass and you're crude. Love it!

Hope you feel better. Thanks so much for helping clean up today. That made such a difference!!

Lubs!

ems said...

K - once again, that last comment was me, not jan!

Flee said...

HOLY CRUD! you are so funny! I can't stop laughing at your posts! I love them! keep em coming. ::)