A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

work work work

I'm at work again! For some odd reason I'm the only secretary who still does 12 hour shifts at night. All the other secretaries have changed to 8 hr shifts but me . . . hmmmm. I wonder why??

anyway, I finished the background I made for mither- so go to her blog and see it!! It's cute! I made it for a 19" screen, although her's is bigger than that. But most people will still be able to see most of it if not all of it.

so, um, yeah. Thats all. I'm gonna go see if I can find a movie to watch! later all!

peace out!

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

Did you find a good movie to watch?

nora.lakehurst said...

Yeah what did you find?

ems said...

Yeah for your cute talented self!! You sure make some mighty cute blog backgrounds! Hope work wasn't too boring!