A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

looks a little different???

you are probably so sick of me changing my blog, but let me warn you- I don't think the changing will stop anytime soon!! I"m having too much fun!! (And it's really a GREAT way to occupy my time at work!!)

So, I don't know about any of you, but I don't think any of the fonts blogger offers are super cute. So, courtesy of my new friend (and favorite source of blogger info) sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com, I have figured out how to put the fonts I want into my blog! YAY!!

I'm telling you, this woman is a blog genius! I've learned so much from her!!! (pretty much everything I've done has stemmed from idea's I've found on her blog!) If you are unsatisfied with the appearance of your blog, check out her blog!! There are a bunch of different blog idea's on the right sidebar!! just play with it, and HAVE FUN!!!!!

anywho, I'm off to see what else I can do to my blog!!!!

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

Cute design. What's up with the red and black craze you young people have these days. I do hope we can choose a different color for our next family pictures. though. The red and black just seemed too stark. Buth then I guess I shouldn't complain. My high school colors were.... ta da red and black! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I like the black and red. Despite the fact that they were my high school colors too ;)
I think the family pictures would have been much cuter if the pictures had actually been good. I sent an email to all (I hope) with the address to the photobucket album where I put all the pics for people to do with what they wish.

nora.lakehurst said...

I like this font too. Great colors. They are so YOU and Jan.