A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, February 2, 2009

101th post!!!!!

So I got some crap from people about not giving any big news on my 100th post. See, here's the thing- I was real real tired that day 'cause Joe joe and Jenni had been so sick that night before. But I wanted to do a post just to show that I was still alive (I didn't want to have to fire myself after all!)

So I have decided to make a big deal out of my 101th post!!!

YAY 101 posts!!! OH FRABJOUS DAY!!!! CALOOH CALLAY!!!

Life is really great! We've been super busy moving and unpacking and cleaning and de-junking! (Seriously dejunking! You should see our DI pile!!! and our trash pile!!! It feels SOOOO good!!!) See so next time all our peeps have to come help us move we won't have enough stuff to furnish a small country! :)

I have been feeling SO good! My infection is pretty much gone! And really for the first time in months I actually FEEL GOOD!!!! I like feeling good!! Its fun.

So basically Life is FANTASTIC! I really really am enjoying having my own space now. It's REALLY nice to be able to put the kids to bed and close the door!

Doors-- ahh bliss!!!

So yeah. Things are great. really really great! :)

I'll post more when my house is more put together, and you know- clean and stuff. And I'll post pics too! :)

Have a fabulous day cyber sisters!

See you tomorrow . . . maybe!

(hee hee!! I couldn't resist! I'm a little bummed that we have 6 more weeks of winter though :(. I am so a summer person. I think I live in the wrong state.)

2 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! For feeling good. Life is sweet when I feel good, how about you? and YAY for dejunking and DI piles. It just gets better and better. YAY for you!!!!

Stacey said...

So glad all is going well! I'm glad that you guys have more room now. (and us too!) :D