A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

clarification

so I was reading some of my comments, and I just happened to glance at one of my previous posts where I said "I know, flee, I know- but really, I'd been laying in bed for over 2 hours with nothing on, and I needed a distraction" When I read that the second time it came across as being . . . possibly taken the wrong way (um, it could sound crude depending on how you took it). I just needed to clarify that by 'nothing on' I meant no TV, no computer, no video game, no iPod, etc. (see, usually when I can't sleep I turn the TV or computer on, thereby causing myself to stay up even later because I wasn't trying to sleep. That seems to bug flee for some reason . . . although I can't imagine why!!)

I felt the need to clarify that (I wouldn't blog about having 'nothing on' in the other sense!)

anyway, almost time to go home!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!! sleep, precious sleep! And even better- our ward doesn't start until 1!! (I think this is the first time in my life I've been excited about that!) so I get to have a good long sleep before church!!! sah-weet!!!

::) (that one's just for you flee!)

k, bye!

4 peeps decided to say stuff:

September said...

Sure, sure we all know how you like to blog about being naked.

Stacey said...

Gosh Michelle! First the crude songs,then the nudity..your blog is getting too wild for sweet,innocent me. :P

nora.lakehurst said...

Sure sure... JK we love ya. LOL with Staceys comment. SO FUNNY!!! Well hope we can see you sooner then later Lubs.

Unknown said...

LOLOL that made me laugh. Talk about TMI!!!