A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, January 12, 2009

BLAST!

yeah- so when I log onto my blog from MY computer, I can see all the cool fonts and everything, but then I get onto my blog from flee's 'puter and it's the boring blogger fonts.

BLAST.

ok, I'm going to change it again- deal with it.

5 peeps decided to say stuff:

Unknown said...

Okay, cause I wasn't really getting the whole "cool fonts" vibe thing. Glad to know it wasn't just me :P

Stacey said...

I wondered about that. I didn't think your font was all that and a bag of potato chips.

nora.lakehurst said...

Yeah I think it was pretty lameo ;) JK but the top did work. Very nice.

ems said...

at least your backgrounds are super cute!!! There's something to be happy about. :)

Corilee said...

Patience is a virtue, Sweetie. You'll notice my background is the same boring one I've had since I started blogging, but I like it. It's so me. (The fact that I haven't a clue as to how to change it does have something to do with it.