A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Would you like to know . . .

want to know a really quick way to loose 25 pounds?? I have the solution! get really sick- so sick that you can't keep hardly anything down for 3 weeks. You'll loose that weight real quick!.

While I do like the weight loss, I must say I do NOT recommend this way of 'dieting'. It is not super fun. And then the doctors make you do some really uncomfy stuff- like drink 'golightly' (which is SO named badly) and have a colonoscopy. Really, I think I'd stick the the regular methods of losing weight if I had the choice.

anyway, I will fix my background at some point. If I can stop 'purging' as flee accuses me! (and no, I'm for sure not bulimic. just fyi. I don't think I could be if I tried.)

have a wonderful Sunday!!!

6 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

right. not bulemic. Since you're "sick", I think you need to start thinking HEALTHY thoughts! geesh. you really can do this chelle. Think healthy. (And do everything your Dr. tells you to do. that might help too :)

Unknown said...

Been there, done that. SOOOOoooo sorry! GoLightly is awful stuff! Of course there really isn't a not-awful alternative. It's actually not as bad as the Saline Laxative in my experience. That stuff is intense. Good luck with the scope. At least you get to be asleep for that part :)

September said...

I'm sorry you're so sick but man would I love to lose 25lbs.
Did the Dr's figure out what's going on?

P.S. I tried to be bulimic when I was a teenager...well I tried to make myself barf because I thought I was too fat. It really never worked for me. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

P.P.S. I love your background!

Stacey said...

The sad thing is at this point I would be willing to try it to lose 25 lbs. I hate being so overweight!

Ok,well maybe not...but man, 25 lbs would be nice.

I hope you feel better soon. *HUGS*

Corilee said...

Hey! 25lbs is 25LBS I'd take it any way I could get it. Well, maybe not.... I'd hate to lose a leg or an arm. Sorry you've been so sick and glad your colonoscopy turned out good.
LubLubs

ems said...

Holy cow!!! Yeah, I wouldn't recommend losing the weight that way, especially since all the professionals say that slow weight loss is generally longer lasting. So sorry you've been sick. Let's play some time when you feel better.