A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

20 Questions . . . or maybe a few more . . .

so, I am bored at work again!! I thought I'd do another questionnaire thing, so I googled 'getting to know you' and 'random questions' and here are my two favorite results: (warning- there are almost 100 questions here! I was really bored! Oh, and a few of the questions were omitted because they were duplicates, but I didn't want to re-number all the rest of the questions, and I didn't want to look like I couldn't count but just deleting the question entirely!)

enjoy!

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? same place I am now- working.
2. Who are you in love with? my cutest hubby.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? of course! who hasn't??
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? um, let me check . . . yes- there's pink on my shoes.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Monday.
6. Are you wearing socks right now? yup. (but I'm usually not- I hate socks.)
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? depends on if the mechanic can fix it :( so far- it doesn't look good.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? gosh, um . . . I don't remember. I think when I went to Vegas with Flee (October)
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? no
10. Are you hot? no, I'm freezing!! (It's always cold at work.)
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? coke
12. What are you wearing right now? clothes!
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? neither- I let my husband do it.
14. Last food that you ate? nacho cheese dortidos
15. Where were you last week at this time? probably sleeping!
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? yes
17. When is the last time you ran? um, about 2 hours ago
18. What's the last sporting event you watched? the college football national championship.
19. What is your favorite animal? Kitties, but Steve is allergic- so puppies!
20. Your dream vacation? somewhere tropical with just Steve (ie, no kidlets)
21. Last person's house you were in? besides my own? Um, Steve's 'rents.
22. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken arm.
23. Have you been in love? seeing as how I'm married, I sure hope so!!
24. Do you miss anyone right now? my hubby.
25. Last play you saw? oh geez, it's been FOREVER since I saw a play. I think it was footloose last summer and the scera shell.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? since the only member of the opposite sex I try to 'lure' in is Steve, pretty much my secret weapon is my eyes!
27. What are your plans for tonight? work again. drat.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I don't use MySpace, so I'll insert facebook here- and that would be Andy Burton and Flee(I can't remember which one was last)
29. Next trip you are going to take? somewhere with my hubby this weekend (7 years! ack!!)
30. Ever go to camp? yup- Camp Shalom.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school? that would be a great big NO. I was the kid whose parents had to bribe to get good grad(like with cash money- and yes mom, you most certainly did pay me for good grades)
32. What do you want to know about the future? lots and lots and lots
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? does deodorant count??
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? uh, have you met me?? when am I not due for a dr's visit??
35. Where is your best friend? probably sleeping!
36. How is your best friend? great I would assume! (She's always 'great' even when she's really not!)
37. Do you have a tan? negatory good buddy.
38. What are you listening to right now? 'Hey There Delilah' by Plain White Tees.
39. Do you collect anything? yellow smiley stuff.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? I'd rather not answer that!
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? last spring (twice in one day in fact- our car was WAY expired!)
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? almost every time I drink soda!
43. What does your last text message say? uh, let me check . . . I don't have my phone with me, but I think it was 'still up?' texted to Flee last night at about 10:30.
44. Do you like hot sauce? eew, no.
45. Last time you took a shower? Yesterday
46. Do you need to do laundry? always.
47. What is your heritage? my heritage??? what kind of question is that?? Probably my religion.
48. Are you someone's best friend? I hope so!
49. Are you rich? insanely so. I have so much money I don't know what to do with it!
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? sleeping.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after every single person born before December 23, 1981 at 4:38 pm.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? a few days ago.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? most of the time- when I'm not at work.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham or turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yup
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? me, use sarcasm?? Never!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? it changes. Currently- brand flakes (Wheaties)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? not particularly
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cheese cake, and chocolate cake batter from Cold Stone.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I hate to admit it . . . but their size probably. ('cause thats the thing I think people notice about me first.)
15. RED OR PINK? Red. Hands down.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I refuse to answer this question because I am trying to not talk negatively about myself!
17. ***question omited***
18. ***question omitted***
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? grey, white, and pink tennis shoes.20. ***question omitted***
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 'Lucky' By Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? duh, yellow!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? cinnamon, sweat pea from Bath and Body Works, roses
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Amy in the nursery. (a girl at work)
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Beach House- most definitely.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football by a landslide.
27. HAIR COLOR? dirty blond/light brown
28. EYE COLOR? green/blue depending on what I'm wearing
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope
30. FAVORITE FOOD? something thats not yucky. (it changes. currently probably an Arby's Melt)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. I do not watch scary movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Dark Night (hated it by the way)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Silver
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring (but If thats not an option, summer or fall. I'm not a big fan of winter)
35. HUGS OR KISSES? depends on who they're coming from!!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? cheesecake. mmmmmmmm
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? cardio. but I need to do more strength training.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer. (I may possibly have an addiction. I wonder if they have a 12 step program for computer addicts! Oh my glory! They have support groups for it!! They totally do!! google 'computer addiction' and you'll see what I mean!)
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Forgiving Yourself.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't have a mouse pad. oh but my work computer has a Dell mouse pad.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? kids laughing, music, accapella men (especially accapella Sackett men)
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? NYC, or Calgary- which ever is farther.45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? music.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? in a hospital!
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Saratoga Springs with my cute 'rents
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? um, beige
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? greenish blue
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? it passes the time at work!

5 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

When it asked if you were hot I thought it meant hawt as in are you good looking :) There were several questions like that (that could be taken two ways. Cute
questionair.

Stacey said...

Interesting questions Chelle.

How come you hated the Dark Knight?

Flee said...

For the record, I like both songs you were listening too and I think you are stronger than you tell yourself. Phycially and the other ways to be strong.

Unknown said...

just FYI for y'all I finally created a blog for my fam as opposed to my pro blog which I'm still doing too. So you can see this sort of stuff at http://adorabletrifecta.blogspot.com/
Maybe I'll even do this questionnaire thingy to add something to the blog. :)
Cute questions!

ems said...

Cute! Sorry work is so boring! At least you get to be creative making name tags sometimes. :) Fun questionnaire!