A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Steve is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

So, Steve is amazing, and flee and I are both handicappers!

When I lost my camera I thought it must be in flee's car. I checked. Twice. I still hadn't found it, so Flee checked. Twice. Neither of us found it. So I had assumed I left it in Las Vegas and was SUPER bummed! So we were at Flee's house yesterday, and Flee was cleaning out her car. Steve goes to look in her car.

and he comes back with my camera!

WOOHOOO!!! I was SO excited!!! So now I can blog about VEGAS!

Oh, and by the way, there's no one I'd rather be handicapped with than you flee!!

onto another post!
(I could just do it on this one, but I'm emphasising how amazing I think Steve is!!!)

2 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

That's what you get when you marry such a "cute boy" It's a good thing it wasn't a snake. LOL, or SOL (smile out loud) :)

Loves,
Mither

ems said...

Careful mither, pappy always uses SOL to mean something quite different than smile out loud! :)

Happy day Chelle, I'm glad you got your camera back!