A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, November 3, 2008

VEGAS BABY!!!

Steve found my camera, so here's pics from my trip to Vegas with Flee and Lizzy!



Here's Lizzy just being adorable by the lake at Bellagio. We tried to wait for the fountain show, but they only plat it every hour evidently, and since it was only the half hour (like 2:30 or something) we decided not to wait! We did stay for a bit to feed goldfish to a duck that was in the lake! (I know, wierd huh! I think he had a broken wing 'cause one of them was sticking out all funny)



Lizzy feeding the duck some fishies!



The whole group of us in the garden at the Bellagio. (can you tell the Bellagio is my favorite??)



Lizzy's aunt Becca and her friend carly walking along the strip! Lizzy absolutley LOVES becca! she calls her Kekka! It's so cute!



Carly's brother Cody- Lizzy does love her boys! She fell in love with Cody pretty quickly too! And he was so great- he kept playing with her and holding her! What a sweetie! And he is SUCH a gentleman! He was the only boy there with a bunch of girls, but he was a trooper! He opened doors for us and everything! He's awesome!



Flee and I sporting the new 'in' sunglasses! don't we look hot!! And really- even though they're super ugly, they weren't that hard to see through! (I'd still never buy them though!!!)



Flee and Lizzy in the fabulous sunglasses!



"You've got a friend in me da-da-da You've got a friend in me . . . When the road looks rough ahead and you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed . . . you just remember what your old pal said, yeah, you've got a friend in me!"

oh, friend! That was so much fun!!!



The three of us in front of the Bellagio. I had more pictures, like from the Forum Shops and stuff, but I let Lizzy play with my camera when she was bugged and somehow she deleted a bunch of pics! but she took about 50 as well! Although they are all of her shirt and stuff, so ALAS they are not usable!

Anywho. That was our trip! It was fun, and . . . interesting. Lets just leave it at that!!!

later!

chelle

4 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

Did I ever tell you my Bellagio story? After waiting 45 minutes to see go off we decided it must be broken or shut off for repairs or someething so we went back in the Cassino and bought some $4.00 brownie that was absolutely gross and then started walking back to the parking lot across a sky walkway when we got showered by the fountain going off. We missed it by about 5 minutes. GRRRRR

Nice pictures,
Luvs,
Mither

nora.lakehurst said...

I love the Bellagio. Its my fave too. I dunno it doesnt make me feel so yuckie when I am there. I love that place. I was lucky to go with Seth and Jon and Tiff the year we got married and that was really fun.
I got to see the fountians twice. :P JK no its really neat. So yeah have fun and stuff and if you talk to Flee tell her she needs to call me before to long.

Lo said...

Looks like tonz of fun! We did a Vegas trip earlier this year and loved it - Bellagio is the best part - I'm so sad you couldn't see the fountains while you were there. All your pics were really cute. Stay in touch.
Laura

ems said...

Okay, so when you said you were feeding goldfish to the ducks I thought you were talking about real fish. I was rather confused. :)

Anyway, I'm glad you had fun. Cute pics!