A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Its the most wonderful time . . .

. . . of the year!!!! Yes, thats right!!! It's coming up on Christmas time, and for those of you who don't live with me- I start listening to Christmas music really early!!! I love Christmas music!! I get such a great feeling listening to it!! So, after searching for quite a while, I finally found a bunch of Christmas songs for my playlist, so while you read my next post, enjoy some great Christmas music!!!
Oh, and if you've never heard 'The 12 Days After Christmas' you should listen to it! It's hillaritous!!! The copy playing here isn't the best one, but it works!!
later!

2 peeps decided to say stuff:

September said...

I love Christmas music too.
I think it has to do with the fact that it's actually uplifting music that you can listen to without people (brothers for instance) making fun of you for being too "molly mormon".

nora.lakehurst said...

LOVE Christmas. I am sad that Clay is gay. But he has a really great voice. I cannot wait till The week of Thanksgiving. I get to decorate. Because we will be gone after thanksgiving for a few days. So yeah good times. :D YAY For Christmas. a