A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, November 10, 2008

41 Years and counting . . .



Today my parents have been married for 41 years!!! In this day and age that is quite unheard of, and I see it as a HUGE accomplishment!!! My parents are two of the most wonderful people you could ever meet! They are both so generous and selfless. They have been such amazing examples to me in my life- in so many ways! I can't even begin to put in words how I feel about them, and how grateful I am for how much they have done for me. There really just are no words . . .


So today, I dedicate this post to them- Mommy and Daddy I love you with all of my heart! You are so good, and the Light of Christ shines through you both. I am forever in your debt- and I hope and pray that one day my children will feel about me and Steve the same way I feel about you two. I love you.

Mommy and Daddy, How far do you think I'll go?
Mommy and Daddy, how much do you think I'll grow?
You've helped me reach the stars when I've shot for the moon,
And I know I grew up way too soon.
But know that in my heart I will forever be
Your baby girl

love you,
Michelle

4 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

Awwwww, that's so sweet. *Smooch* (that's me kissing you) We love you too, sweetie. Thanks.

Stacey said...

Very sweet post!

ems said...

*sniff* ~ *sigh* that's tender. Would that i were as good a daughter as you to put a post for mither and pappy. Maybe someday huh?

Rana said...

Parents~ they look so good!