A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Chelle's Family Pictures!

We finally got the results from the family pictures we took in September! There were some that were awesome, and some that were not so awesome! I've put a few of my favorite here so everyone can see how cute my family is!

My mommy and daddy! I really think this picture turned out awesome!!

Janice and Jennifer- or the girls as they are frequently called. (and, yes- they are twins if you couldn't tell!) My Jenni is named after this Jenny.

Emma

Brayden and Adam (Brady is camera shy!)

Kate (aka Kateus)

Truman

Jenny and Ethan

Mieka

Jan and Jenn and their kidlets! (all the grand kids are here!) Technically Steve and Adam are in this picture too. Joe-joe and Brady are sitting on Steve and Adams shoulders respectively)

The whole family! wow. There are a lot of us! 37 in all!
I am thankful for my family!
And thanks again Emmy, for setting this up!
Love you all!
~chelle

4 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

Great pics all the way around. They all look great. I just wish I could see them better. (DUDE! make them bigger next time)

ems said...

I agree, I didn't care for the large group shot, but I thought that there were a lot of the other ones that were darling. I still have to laugh when I see Mieka's pic. It is priceless. ;)

Stacey said...

There were some very cute shots,especially the kids'close ups! Their faces were priceless in the shots with Jan and Jen as well.

I really like the first picture of your parents,I think it's a great shot. I'm getting a copy of that picture.

I was disappointed by the large group picture though. It looks unbalanced and it's too wide for an 8x10. Hopefully the shots with some of the family on the ground will look nice so I can get a print of it.

Corilee said...

I think all the pictures of the individuals and small families are precious. Did you notice that the bears Fave's even has our color sceam. Amazing. :)