A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"You are the love of my life . . ." Hubby Tag

1. Where did you meet your husband? His best friend's mom was my piano teacher. She tried to set Steve up with my sister first!

2. How long did you date before you were married? We dated for a year before his mission, wrote all through his mission, then we were married 7 months after he got home from his mission- so just over 3 and a half years.

3. How long have you been married? We will have been married for 7 years January 17. (Steve had to correct me on that! Ack!!! I did my math wrong!)

4. What does he do that surprises you? he loves me.

5. What is his best feature? hmmm, his eyes are amazing!! yeah, his eyes. (and he has a cute hiney!)

6. What is his best quality? his compassion. he is so good.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? He calls me My-Chelle. Or just Chelle. (Although when he writes it, he spells it Chell. He drops the last 'e'. something that only he does! and I love it that way!) He is my Steve-hun

8. What is his favorite food? Del Taco. Hands down. He also really likes his mom's lasagna. mmmm. lasagna.

9. What is his favorite sport? DUH! Football. BYU Football to be precise. (I know, my heart still hurts from Saturday's game too. bummer!)

10. When and where was your first kiss? July 19, 2001 outside my apartment by UVU in Orem.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just be together. We like to talk- whatever we're doing, we're usually talking about something.

12. Do you have any children? 2 Darling kiddies.

13. Does he have any hidden talents? Lots. One is he can set up any entertainment system about 10 different ways (he changes ours frequently.) I love it! He gets called all the time by peeps we know asking for help on how to set up their TV, or DVD, etc. Another one is he can make me laugh by saying just one word!! (inside joke!)

14. How old is he? He's 28. He's really gettin' up there!!

15. Who said I love you first? He did in his first letter he sent to me on his mission. He was also the first one to say it when he got home from his mission- on his parents porch saying good night! He's so cute!

16. What is his favorite music? Lots. He likes country mostly (which is funny 'cause before his mission he HATED country!) His favorite artist is Taylor Swift.

17. What do you admire most about him? There are some many things, but I think I the thing I admire most about him is his ability to forgive. especially me! He is incredible!

18. What is his favorite color? Blue

19. Will he read this? He's already read most of it!

20. Who do you tag? hmm, lets see I tag Mom, Emmy, Laura J. and Chelsea S. Have Fun!!

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

Stacey said...

Cute post!

I remember when we tried to leave you two alone on New Year's Eve so you could smooch. Yeah,that didn't work so well.

Steve and Chelle said...

HAA HAAA!!! Yeah, he was a wimp! I'm glad he got over that!

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL you two funny. :O Im so mad you didnt tag me :( wah wah. Oh well maybe i will do this. I think I have done this but I think laura has if I she has then I have. Because I am such a goob like that. But I will do it again because its fun!