A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today is such a special day . . .

Who knows what today is?????? Anybody? Anybody?

AAAAnnnnyyyyybbbboooooddddyyyy????????

Today is Flee's birthday!!!! YAY for FLEE!!! So, I know I did a post very similar to this in September (for Emmy's birthday), but hey- there are only so many ways to do a birthday post so here goes!!!!

Happy birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Flee,
Happy Birthday to you!

This month is such a special one
its birthday time for you!
We'd really like to celebrate
your happy day with you!
Zip-a-dee-ay and heigh-dee-ho
here's something we can do
We'll sing a song that we all know-
Happy Birthday- To YOU!!!

Happy happy birthday Felicia dear,
happy days will come to you all year
If I had one wish then it would be
a happy happy birthday to you from me!

You say happy,
I say birthday
Happy - - Birthday
Happy - - Birthday
(Steve thought of that one!)

You've had a birthday shout HOORAY
I'd like to sing to you today!
One year older and wiser too!
Happy birthday - - - to you!

Have a very happy birthday
filled with sunshine every where
may the year bring joy and gladness
and the love of friends who care

Flee, happy birthday!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much you mean to me!!! I would be so lost without you!! I am so very thankful that your 'rents and my 'rents were neighbors 40 years ago in New York! The memories we have are priceless, and I look forward to years and years of more happy memories! Thanks for being my BFF!!!! Love you forever!!!

~Moosh

6 peeps decided to say stuff:

Stacey said...

Aww,what a sweet post! :D

ems said...

P - recious!! Happy day for friends and birthdays!

Lub-lubs!

nora.lakehurst said...

That is such a sweet picuture. YAY for birthdays. Hope Flee and her family enjoy their day. :D

Flee said...

Thanks Vern! That was so nice! Really, I got a bit teary. :) I love you!

September said...

YAY! for Flee's birthday.
And really, what a fun post. Good job Michelle!

Rana said...

Hey! I remember her! Great! Girlfriends are so good to have!