A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, November 24, 2008

to bang or not to bang!

So, I finally did it. I finally cut my hair again, and got bangs. Lots and lots and lots of bangs. A little too many, but what can you do? They're already cut!! So here's some pictures of a few different styles. I need input on what looks best!!!
Here's my new Dark, angular, very bangy hair! I know, I look like I'm about 10 years old. Steve says I could join The Beatles. So here's Straight with Full Bangs.
Here's Straight with Parted Bangs
Here's Flipped with Full Bangs
and Flipped with Parted Bangs.
Curled with Full Bangs

Curled with Parted Bangs

and finally Half Up, Flipped with parted bangs.

So, now I'd like you to vote--tell me which one is your favorite, or which one you really don't care for, or which one just made you laugh. Whatever. I'd like some input!! :)

to recap: Here's the choices: Straight with Full Bangs, Straight with Parted Bangs, Flipped with Full Bangs, Flipped with Parted Bangs, Curled with Full Bangs, Curled with Parted Bangs, and then Half Up.

ooooo, I'm excited to see what everyone says!!!! comment comment comment comment!!!

5 peeps decided to say stuff:

Stacey said...

Wow,that is a lot of bangs! You have such thick hair Chelle,I wish I did! :P

I like the flip with parted bangs and the half up with parted bangs. They both look way cute! I'm partial to the flippy look. :)

ems said...

Flip w/parted bangs half up or down! Sorry, the first pic reminds me of the bowl cuts we had when we were young. :)

Steve and Chelle said...

Yeah, Steve says the first pic reminds him of the pic from our wedding video from when we were little. the one where I'm being all sassy on the fireplace. hee hee! good times!

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY for hair cuts. i personally like the one with the one with flip and parted bangs.

September said...

I like all of the ones where the bangs are pushed out of your face a little bit. That's how I think bangs work best. It's just too much hair when they're hanging down in your face.

Looks Cute!