A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Put it to a vote . . .

So, I know that this is like my 5th post in the last 24 hours, but what can you do? When you gotta blog you gotta blog!

I've decided to make a blog for my backgrounds and I am having a hard time naming my new blog. I want something catchy- that can be the url for my blog as well (which limits me since it has to be available on blogspot!)

So far here's my favorites:

[blogname].blogspot.com -- blog title

lovablelayouts -- lovable layouts
designedbychelle -- designed by chelle
preciouspatterns -- precious patterns
tweakthetemplate -- tweak the template
tweakthattemplate -- tweak that template
tweakatemplate -- tweak a template
brightenyourblog -- brighten your blog
tweekmytemplate -- tweek my template

(and yes- I know that last tweak is spelled wrong- it has to be for blogspot 'cause tweakmytemplate isn't available!)

I'm liking the tweak ones. but really I can't decide (can you believe it! Me! Indecisive!! Yeah, I know- blows your mind!)

So give me your input- which one do you like best? Or do you have a suggestion that I don't have listed?????

again, please comment!!!!!!

I'm going to give it a few days, then I'll see what the consensus it!

8 peeps decided to say stuff:

nora.lakehurst said...

I like all of them to tell you the truth. You should call it. Smilypatterns. See I think that one fits more you. And You indecisive WOW I would have never thought of you as that ;)

September said...

I vote for tweakthetemplate or brightenyourblog.
Those would both catch my attention if I was doing a search.

September said...

I vote for tweakthetemplate or brightenyourblog.
Those would both catch my attention if I was doing a search.

Flee said...

I like lovablelayouts and brightenyourblog. both very cute.

Unknown said...

I like Brighten Your Blog too.

Corilee said...

I vote for Brighten your blog as well. BTW I'm finding it very hard to read your blog with your new layout,

Luvs, Mither

Corilee said...

By the way, if you darken your words, I could actualy read what you are saying without strain.

Think about it?

ems said...

I like brighten your blog and lovable layouts. I think the tweek spelled wrong might not work so well just because of the fact that I don't think I would remember to spell a word incorrectly for a url. But maybe that's just me.

Cute background, as usual.