A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Fetch, boy!

So, kids really do say the darndest things!! Here's one of the funniest things I've heard lately . . .

Steve was making lunch for Joe-joe, and he asked joe-joe if he wanted chicken nuggets. Joe turned to Steve and said "I told you no! Fetch boy, do you listen to me?"

hee hee!! what a cutie!!!!

4 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

I love that story! What a funny boy!

Stacey said...

Steve told me that story..so funny! Kids can be so darn cute!

Corilee said...

Are you sure that boy's not 16? Sounds like he could be. Where does he hear that kind of language?

ems said...

Who says that to him? What a cute little guy! I love kidlets!