A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Explanations

So. I read my mom's blog, and there are a few things I need to explain.

For starters, mom said that Steve got a job. Thats not technically true. See he hasn't actually been offered the job- and we didn't really want to tell everyone until we were sure, but, you know, thanks for opening that can of worms mom!! :) (Although Steve just informed me that he did send a 'mass text' to our families- which apparently he doesn't consider me a part of!) [and Steve would also like to mention that he called me before he sent the text. so he's not in trouble!] And when he does officially get that job offer, trust me, I will MOST DEFINITELY blog about it! [And I think I'll just not tell mom so she can read it on the blog- cause then she won't be able to 'steal my thunder' as she put it!! Hee hee! :)]

Secondly I need to clarify- mom said that 'Steve and Michelle' broke the window in the garage. again, not technically true. 'Michelle' had no part in this breaking, and was even against him throwing things out the window in the first place. (Although, you could count flee in that since she wanted to see stuff 'splode too! So you could say 'Steve and Flee' broke the window, but that would just sound weird!)

Steve would like to add that when you decide to throw an old dish network receiver out the window make sure the cord isn't wrapped around the receiver, cause then it won't 'splode. And when you throw the 2nd receiver out the window, make sure the loose cord doesn't get caught on your leg, cause as Indiana Jones has shown us with his whip, when you wrap one end of a whip, or cord, around a stationary object, ie a log, or Steve's leg, the other end tends to make an arc- which in Steve's case ends up breaking a window. Eh. Whatever!

So yeah. Just thought I'd clarify that!!

5 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

Details, details.... Excuses, excuses.... Eh, whatever:)

Lubs,

Mither

Corilee said...

(cute post)

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL> Yeah we all tend to say things that are not true right.

Flee said...

Yeah, that stinks. I really didn't even think that it would be possible to break a window. And it wasn't even that fun to watch since nothing exploded. uh huh...soooo...yeah. that stinks.

ems said...

Bummer Dude! So sorry, but at least it made for a cute post right? :)