A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bummer :(

I am so sad!! A few weeks ago while we were moving I noticed one of the diamonds on my wedding ring is gone! And the ones that were next to it are loose so I can't wear it until we get it fixed! :*(. I cried when I found it! Steve called his mom's cousin in LA who made the ring and he said we could fed-ex it to him, and he'd fix it for us at cost, so thats good, but still. I can't wear it, and I have to ship it to CA! I just don't like the thought that it won't be with me!! At least it wasn't the main diamond, cause that would be real real expensive to replace!

We're still plugging away at the pile of 'stuff' we have to go through. We're doing pretty good though. Everything that the family moved over from Steve's 'rents house is all unpacked and put away. We're now going through all the stuff that was upstairs with us. Seriously, we have WAY too much stuff!!!

I'm at work tonight, but luckily my shifts have been reduced to 8 hours! I really am excited about this- since I can still have a normal life. I get off at 2 am, so I'm usually in bed by 3. I can still get up at a normal time, and I don't have to worry about sleeping in the morning before I have to work. It's nice!!!!

Anyway, I'm gonna go clean stuff now. (Like my desk, phone, computer, etc) I like to have a clean station!

Have a great night. Sorry this post was so boring! I'm just not in a super funny mood. hmmmm. I'll think of something funny to write about, and write more later!

:)

4 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

I am SOOO glad your hours have been changed. Now maybe I'll see more of you since your sleeping schedule won't be so messed up and you won't have to sleep so long during the days.

Sorry about your ring. That's how come I don't even have my original diamond. It was a solitair so when it came out there was no more ring. We could never afford to replace the diamond.

Have a nice night at work.

Lubs,

Mither

nora.lakehurst said...

I can come over and help ya sometime if you need me too. :D Then I need to help Stacey too. I am really good at de junking just ask your mom. She seems to call me the "cleaning Nazi" If you remember I cleaned out her fridge and then there was nothing left. I need to do that now that I think about it.

Flee said...

When do you send your ring? I'm sure it won't take long to fix, maybe 2 weeks, not a big deal. And you have that other fancy ring to wear in the mean time. So that's good news! ::)

Unknown said...

At least you can still wear your wedding ring! I still have another 20+ lbs to lose in order to fit mine on my little chubbies again :P
Sad story, though. When we were first engaged I had regular nightmares of the rubies falling out of my ring. Fortunately that hasn't happened so far.