A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good To My Baby

1. Put your music listening device on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it makes you look.
4. Title this post what the answer to your last question is.
5. Good luck and have fun!


I had another list of songs here, but they weren't my songs- they were songs from moms ipod and Jenn's old ipod mostly, so I made a list of all my songs and here's what I got:

disclaimer- really these are the songs that came up! I didn't alter it! (except to take out the Book of Mormon and Doc. and Covenants and other scriptures cause I didn't think that was too appropriate!)

If someone says "Is this ok?" you say: "When Grandpa Comes' from The Singles Ward Soundtrack (hee hee! It's only ok for old guys!)

How would you describe yourself: 'Miss America' By Styx (I am so humble!)

What do you like in a guy/girl: 'Simplify' by Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband

How do you feel today: 'The World Will Know' from the Newsies Soundtrack (Yeah, I don't know how to make this funny)

What is your life's purpose: 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)' by Whitney Houston (If thats my life's purpose, then I'm pretty sure my life is fulfilled!!! I've danced with Steve, and I know he loves me!)

What do your friends think of you: 'If You Wanna Touch Her, Ask!' by Shania Twain (Um, yeah- if you want to touch me, ask. I'll probably say no, but you can still ask!)

What do your parents think of you: 'Lucky' by Brittney Spears (I really am so lucky!)

What do you often think about: 'Respect' by Aretha Franklin (R-E-S-P-E-C-T yes. Yes I do think about it!)

What do you think of the person you like: 'Help Me, Rhonda (Single Version)' by The Beach Boys

What is your life story: 'Oops, I Did It Again' by Brittney Spears (HAAA HAAA!!! That kills me!)

What do you want to be when you grow up: 'It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday' by Boyz II Men (So I'm having a hard time letting go of my past???)

What do you think when you see the person you like: 'You're The Inspiration' by Chicago (Oh, SWEET!! Really this is what came up! I love my nubbin! He really is my inspiration!)

What will you dance to at your wedding: 'Tell Her That You Love Her' by Mixed From Emmy (A mix of songs I got from Ems. I'm not really sure who sings it, lemme find out, just a sec . . . oh, Lonestar sings it!) ((and I don't think it was on our wedding CD))

What will they play at your funeral: 'It's Your Love' by Mixed From Emmy (Um this ones by . . . Tim McGraw and Faith Hill) ((oh, thats kinda sweet!))

What is your biggest fear: 'Where You Are' by Rascal Flatts (HAAA!!! I'm afraid of anywhere you are! does that mean I'm afraid of YOU??)

What is your biggest secret: 'A Secret I Can't Keep' by Cherie Call (Hands down, this has to be my favorite! Really- I swear this was the next song- I swear!!! HAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!)

What do you think of your friends: 'The Whole Armor of God' from The New Testament Video Soundtrack (Seminary video songs) (My friends are a great example of the Whole Armor of God!!)

What are you going to name this post: 'Good To My Baby' by The Beach Boys

Yay!! That was fun!!! hee hee! The secret one . . . HA! I really did laugh right out loud when that one came up! I'm gonna go show mom how to do this! haaaa!! haaaaa! That's great!

4 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

I'm NEVER goiong to tell you a secret. LOLROTG

Corilee said...

I'm not going to tell you a secret either. ( sorry about the misspelling. I don't know how to edit comments)

nora.lakehurst said...

Loved both of them. LOL I love it.

Stacey said...

Love it all! Especially "Oops I did it again!" *snicker*