A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Wow! It's been a while!

So, I've been sorta out of commission lately. I've been working alot and then there was that surprise trip to Vegas. Yeah. So trying to catch up on everyone's blogs when I got back took me a while! So If I didn't comment on your blog it's not cause I Didn't read them! I promise!

So, who has the best husband ever??? Oh, thats right, that would be ME!!! So, last Wednesday Flee called me at about 6:00 and asks if I'd like to go to vegas with her. I was like "sure! when do you want to go?"

Her reply: oh, about an hour!

My reply: Um, let me call you right back!

So I turned to my cute husband and said Flee was going to Vegas and wanted me to come with her, but we'd be leaving in about an hour. He didn't even miss a beat- he said "ok!"

How sweet is that! Yeah, I do have the best husband in the world!!! Just so we all know!

Vegas was fun, except for the times I got whiplash. (You try walking down the strip and NOT looking at all the smut they have- it'll probably give you whiplash too!!!) I'd like to say the last day was fun (Saturday) but since Flee and I spent over NINE hours in the ER, it could've been better! ('specially since we saw a dead person! ACK!) But even though we were in the ER, it was still fun. I had two nurses who were both great (one was SO funny! She was from New York, and had the accent and everything! It was great! She called me "the little princess in 12" cause we were in room 12) Although, you couldn't really call it a room, it was basically on really big circular room with a bunch of curtains! Yeah- and for those of you who don't have a lot of experience with ER's they have the machines they use to check your stats that beep frequently. Imagine 12 of those in one room, and not being able to silence them!! At one point they were making this cool rhythm, and we were grooving to it, but that was only for a couple of seconds!

Anyway, the Dr at the ER didn't want me to leave, he wanted to admit me. And, can I just say- I do NOT cry in front of doctors. In my adult life I have cried in front of dr.'s 3 times, and twice I was pregnant so they don't really count! I now have to say I have cried 4 times. bug. The dr came in telling me what he thought was going on and kinda scared me a little. After talking with Steve I was like "I just wanna go home. just let me go home!" totally bawling! I was so bugged!

So he said I could leave AMA (against medical advice) but to go to the U of U hospital when I got home. He did say if he thought I was going to die he wouldn't let me leave, but he would have rather I stayed! He was a cool dr. I was glad we had him!

So yeah. I will post more about our trip later- as soon as I find my camera! (Which, I think may have been left somewhere in vegas! ACK!!!!) but really there isn't really much to post. I mean, if you've been to vegas, there's pretty much not a whole lot to say.

And to you Flee, I have one thing to say (well actually I have TONS of things I could say, but I'll just say one.)

S.I.O.T.T.U. Yeah . . . just . . . just siotu. Love you!!

ok thats all for now! I'll most likely be going to the U of U hospital in the next few days, so I can give you an expert opinion of their hospital as well! (who knew I'd become a connoisseur of er's??)

chelle

2 peeps decided to say stuff:

Stacey said...

I'm glad you got go to Vegas but bummer about the E/R! Gosh Michelle,stop getting sick. ;) Seriously I hope all is ok with you. *hugs*

Flee said...

Corrction; 2 dead people! I couldn't believe it! for a bit there I got nervous thinking that they didn't have the best care. I was ready to wheel you out at a moments notice. but I just "siotu'd" it, and we were good. :) HA!