A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, October 6, 2008

I am so random . . .

So, it's been a few days since my last post, and I've gotten on and tried to post but ALAS! the creative juices have not been flowing!

So, I didn't sleep well last night, so I got on this morning and tried to post something funny and it just didn't happen. So Steve and I were getting ready to go to Orem and I just had a feeling that I might have to work tonight (although with my schedule I shouldn't have worked until tomorrow night) but I couldn't shake the feeling so I called work to see if I was on the schedule tonight, and --surprise-- I am working tonight, tomorrow night, and Wednesday night *ACK* 3 nights in a row! (Apparently I signed up for an extra shift, which is fine cause I get time and a half, but yeah. 3 days in a row is going to kill me!)

Anyway, so I decided since I didn't sleep well last night I should probably take a nap. So Steve went with the kids to Orem and I stayed and here and slept.

When I woke up I thought I'd check to see if there were any comments on my new post . . . . only to find there was no new post. "Hmmmm" said I. I thought for a minute and realized that the post I *thought* I had done was actually in my dream. Once again, I am dreaming about blogging.

I am so random!

The worst part is I can't even remember what my funny post was about in my dream. Bummer.

anyway, time to get ready for work!

thats all!
chelle

9 peeps decided to say stuff:

nora.lakehurst said...

Chell you are toooo cute. Yeah Rana just started to blog. I am going to attempt to help her over the phone. I hope I can do just as well as Seth can over the phone.
I know how it is when your imagination is broke. Its hard to think of something. You know that blogging isnt all about funny stuff. It helps that you just have fun with it. Share your woes. Let us into your lives. Muwahahaha you can't keep us out.
Oh and thanks for thinking I am optimistic. Its my goal to be like Pres. Monson. He always was such a happy man. Who wouldnt want to me happy and positive all the time. You just attract people who want to be around you.
And since alas I am a people person and I am Vain in the sense that I like to have lots of friends that it helps.
Anyyyyyways now that is a random post.
Lubs to you and have a lucky lucky day.

Flee said...

you kill me. That is so you. :) Have a great night at work!

Jenn said...

Haa, haaa!! You are so random. That's probably why we're sisters huh?

Good luck at work tonight. Maybe while your getting time and a half to make name tags and blog, you'll remember what the funny blog in your dream was about. :)

ems said...

K - so for some reason my account logs in as Jenn half the time and I haven't figured out why. Just so you know, I wrote the post that said it was by Jenn. (Hey I gotta get credit for commenting because I know you like comments.)

ems said...

K - so for some reason my account logs in as Jenn half the time and I haven't figured out why. Just so you know, I wrote the post that said it was by Jenn. (Hey I gotta get credit for commenting because I know you like comments.)

ems said...

Woops!! My computer is so slow, so I pushed the "publish" button twice. Sorry. You probably just looked at your post and got all excited because you had a bunch of posts and they were all just my idiocy. Oh well. Have a good day anyway!

Lub-lubs

Stacey said...

My post isn't idiocy,so there.

I have dreamed about blogging before. I like my Twilight dreams better. :P

Lauren & Carolyn Gilbert said...

Hi Chelle! I'm loving this Ace of Base music. So cool that I have a new friend!

I can't stand not being able to see the bottom of water! I think that ever since Jaws I have been ruined.

Your kids are so cute and the tram made me homesick for Utah! Good luck with your night shifts...after working nights for several months in a row I was contemplating making coffee a part of my life. It really looked good!

As for the comments thing...pure luck.I have no idea! It must be in the set up. I tried to see how mine is set up, but it didn't make sense to me. Ha ha...I am still new to this blog thing. By the way, yours is adorable.

Abby said...

Hi old friend! I always think of you and wonder how you guys are doing. I was happy when Rana told me she started a blog and from hers I was able to see Karla's and find yours and Emilee's too! You all look so great and it's fun to see your kids getting so big. Last time I saw you Joey was only a few weeks old I think! I hope we can talk again sometime!! I sure love and miss you. Tell everyone Hi for me!

See you later friend,
Abby.
carriercrew.blogspot.com