A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

At the hospital . . . again

So, here I sit at 5:22 am in the cardiology unit at the U of U hospital. Flee brought me here last night, at around 8:30, and I was admitted to the floor by midnight! The fastest admit EVER! Really! I only waited in the waiting room for about 10 minutes! The tech told me they bumped me to the front of the line cause my vitals weren't good! (Yeah- a key to NOT waiting in the ER - - - - walk in with a heart rate of 175 bpm! They'll get you right back!)

So, the Dr's here are great. They are doing some totally different stuff! I must admit though, when they suggested a medication that stops my heart for 3 seconds, I was a little nervous, but then they ended up not doing that! I was really ok with that! Anyway. So I'm working on enduring this trial with a positive attitude! I've decided that I can handle anything if I have the right attitude (even really gross hospital food! And by the way Flee, the rice was so so gross! oh wait, I mean it was SO good and I am SO looking forward to my next meal, cause I know it's going to taste great! hee hee hee! yeah- no one else is going to get that, but Flee will appreciate it!!!)

Hmm. I don't really have a lot to say. I'm just so incredibly BORED! And these hospital beds aren't exactly comfortable! so yeah. hopefully I'll be able to sleep later! until then, looks like its more Jimmy Neutron (yeah- really there is NOTHING on tv! except infomercials and Jimmy, so Jimmy it is!)

So everyone out there in cyberspace- hope things are going great! And really, don't worry about me~ I got a blessing from my daddy that gave me a lot of hope! So I'll be doing awesome soon!

ok, thats all!

chelle

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

Sweetie, there really are better ways to get out of cleaning your apt. and doing dishes. If you come home soon we won't make you do dishes for a week! jk ;)

I'm glad they admitted you even though I know you'll be bored through the next few days. If they can finally find out why you are having so many problems maybe there is something they can do about it permanently.

I thought it very hopeful that Steve was blessed, through you, that he would get a GOOD job and be able to support you all and to have you come home from work.

Dad felt impressed that there wasn't any urgency or that this was going to be a long drawn out thing.

We will be up to visit you about 11:30 or 12:00

Remember, this too will pass.

Loves,
Mither

ems said...

Bummer Dude! So sorry that you keep having crazy things happen in your life. Hopefully you'll get better soon because we need to do some serious playing since we always say that and never do it.

We'll be praying for you!

Lub-lubs

Unknown said...

What is going on? We finally discover each others' blogs and I find out you're in the hospital. Shoot me an email. We hope you're doing okay!