A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Twilighters Anonymous

I've taken a quiz like this before, but got a different result (I am so NOT Rosalie! what like ever!) I liked this one much better!!

Who are you????


I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.



oh, I like Esme! I can so be Esme!
Geez, look at me go! Two posts in one day! At least being in the hospital has its perks! I get caught up on all the blogs I've missed recently! Look like I'll go home today though! WAHOO! I need to go hug my kidlets and cuddle with my hubband. Really, one of my favorite places to be is watching a movie on my bed with my husband and kids next to me! Yeah, time for me to go HOME! there's no place like home . . . there's no place like home . . . there's no place like home . . .
hmmm. still here. Didn't work. gotta get me some ruby slippers!
anyway. GO BYU! BYU is playing UNLV today at noon! Pray they'll have a better week than they did last week! 'cause yikes. Last week was awful!
ok, thats all!
chelle-b-lynn

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

YAY! You might go home today! That makes me so happy! I hope they cure you :)

Flee said...

p.s. the kids are doing great. Just hanging out and having a good time together. No ones crying or hurt yet. So that's good.

September said...

Ooh, I'm so excited to take the quiz!!!!!
I can't wait to see who I am.

P.S. I hope you get better and can go home very soon.

Love
September