A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Tram

We went up to sundance to ride the tram up the mountain. It was beautiful!!!! I know scenery pics are kinda boring, but really- it was so pretty I couldn't resist!
Ah, my mountains! I love my mountains!!! The worst part of possibly leaving Utah is the mountains! I'll so miss the mountains!
Jenni hated the tram. Sometime around this point she said "Next time we come to do this, I want to be babysat!" Silly scaredy-cat!
It was really the perfect day to ride the tram! The weather was perfect!
Joe-joe loved the tram, but wasn't super excited about the trail (there was a bit of a drop off on the side, he didn't like it so much!) But he did eventually get used to it!
Jenni also didn't like the trail! Every so often you'd hear her yell out or go "whoa!" cause she thought she was going to fall! We had her tethered to Steve or myself the whole time! (Joe-joe and Lizzy too.)
Lizzy being cuddly with mommy! She kept wanting me to carry her or hold her hand! She's so cute! Love that girl!
Fall is so pretty!!! The best time to ride the tram for sure!
At the end of our hike! Joe-joe was kinda done by this point! He wanted to get back on the tram!

The wind picked up a little on the way back down- it was blowing Joe-joe's hair up all funny! So cute! My two men! Aren't they handsome!

We wanted to walk around the shops and stuff, but ALAS!!! I got called into work. (Yeah- they called at like 4:45 and I was supposed to be there at 6. We didn't exactly have time to go all the way back home, and I can't go to work in jeans, so we stopped at Flee's on the way home so I could borrow some clothes! Yay for Flee!)

It was really so fun. I think we're going to go back up again next week when there will be more colors!

so yeah. Thats all! Remember I love comments!! hee hee!

~Chelle


6 peeps decided to say stuff:

Steve and Chelle said...

Sorry, didn't mean to put large pics up! I usually do them small so the post isn't so long! oops!

comment comment comment!!

:)

Flee said...

I love all the pics except for the ones where I look like a goon! (all of them) ick. But what a fun day!

Stacey said...

Wow,it is just gargus up there! I'm sorry Jenni didn't like the tram.

Flee you SO do not look like a goon! :P Glad you all had fun!

ems said...

Beautiful pics! Looks like you had fun, thanks for the invite!!! Just kidding, I'm glad you had fun. It is beautiful up there!

Corilee said...

WOW! I'dlike ti paint some of those ppictures they are beautiful.Glad to see yu have such a goodtime. Do invite me next time if you don't having your mother aloong.

Love and stuff,
Mither

Unknown said...

Oh I am so excited you found me! You're kids are beautiful! Thanks for posting those fall pics of the mountains. Needless to say, but I'll say it anyway, St. Louis has NO MOUNTAINS. I miss them a ton and it's extra worse during the fall, so thanks a heap. Life is good here though and I can't wait to read more about your life! Let me know if you find Heather or Reba!