A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, March 30, 2009

seriously . . .

I am SO done with snow. I can't believe it! ITS ALMOST APRIL PEOPLE! Arizona is just looking better and better by the hour!

ok, I'm over it!

I realize I haven't blogged in a while, but I'm currently fighting an awful ovarian cyst. And I'm getting a cold on top of that. So yeah. Haven't been in the blogger mood lately. Maybe someday my body will realize that being sick and in pain is really NOT fun, and it'll decide just to not be anymore! Well, at least our insurance kicks in on Wednesday! I never realized how important insurance was until I didn't have it! The only issue is it's Cigna, so we have to go to MountainStar hospitals and clinics. Thats sad 'cause now I won't be able to deliver at AF. (If and when I get pregnant. No, I'm not pregnant right now.) It also means I have to switch my OB, which I am SO incredibly sad about. I could still go to Dr. Anderson, but then I'd have to deliver in Payson! PAYSON! yeah- His office is in Payson, but he doesn't have rights at Timpanogos Hospital, so I'd have to deliver at Mountain View. Um, I think I'll pass. At least I know a lot of good ob's that I can go to!

Anyway, like I said, I'm not pregnant now, so wit doesn't really matter. But I like to think ahead about these things!

Have a great day all!

4 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

Don't worry. Be happy. Don't worry be happy. That song is in my head and not it will be in yours! Enjoy! ::)

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL Flee you are so funny. ANyways so yeah not fun. I have had ovarian cyst since I was ovulating. They are not fun. But you do get used to it. YAY for insurance boo to Yuckie Mountain Star hospitals. Sorry I am just not a big fan of them. They just are not as nice as IHC hospitals.

Stacey said...

I'm sorry you are in so much pain. :( Thank goodness for your insurance even though it's a bummer to have to switch doctors. Although I have to say this is one time I disagree with Karla. I delivered my 3 youngest kids at Timp and I really liked the staff. I had great nurses and the rooms are a lot bigger. A.F. was nice as well but I don't think IHC hospitals are better than Mountain Star ones.

Corilee said...

Well I left a comment and it didn't show up so I'll say it again.

SOOO sorry about the cyst and about having to go to a new OB. We will pray that you can get pregnant soon.

Chin up, chest out, stiff upper lip and all that kind of advice. (chest out? That's random.... I don't know why they say that but they do)

Lubs, Mither