A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hey all!

How's life out there in the cyber-world? Hope all is going well!

Things here are crazy! I just got home from work. We've been SO busy lately! On Saturday they called and asked if I could come in at noon because they didn't have a secretary- so I did. It was SO SO SO busy. By far the busiest day I've ever worked. We have 13 discharges and 5 admits in a matter of about 3 hours. SO SO crazy! Then Tuesday was a normal busy night- but tonight! We had 8 admits- and all 8 mom's delivered within a 2 1/2 hour period! So, naturally Labor and Deliv. brought them all down at almost the same time! oh. my. glory. So So SOOOO busy! but then, after I admitted the last person- we were full! So then I started on nametags- I made TEN nametags! seriously- by the time I was done my right hand was almost throbbing! But the nametags were super cute! I couldn't believe how many we needed! I had people ask me to make like 4 others, but I had to say no because I was supposed to leave at 2. (as it was I didn't end up leaving until almost 3!) Anyway, love it love it! I really do love my job. even when its crazy busy!

Other than that things are pretty much the same! Jenni is loving school. Steve is doing really well at his job. And joe joe is . . . well, he's just joe-joe!

Life is good!

5 peeps decided to say stuff:

Jan said...

OK, I am going to try this comment thing. You worked last night? I was at Peds (until 7:45--we have been super busy as well)last night and I would have stopped to see you but I thought we were off on our Wednesdays... Glad you love your job and that things are going well!

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flee said...

Lucky you! Getting to work with all the cute new babies. I'm glad that you love your job so much.

Corilee said...

I'm glad you love your job since you have to work. I'd sure like to see one of your super-cute name tags.

Are you better now? (I guess since you went to work you must be... duh.) Glad you're up and around again.

Stacey said...

I think it would be so fun to work around all those sweet babies. I'm glad work is going well for you.