A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Piece of Cake!

So. I'm sitting here at home, feeling sick (dumb flu) and really really wanting a piece of cake! I got sick yesterday, at work unfortunately, and haven't been feeling super since. I totally missed my family's bbq for Pioneer day yesterday, and was super bummed about that. I did see the fireworks for about 5 minutes, but thats pretty much it.

I went and got a piece of cake, but was thinking I probably shouldn't eat it, so I called Flee- who I have retained as my new 'diet enforcer!' She and I decided that this piece of cake wasn't worth it. (Since Steve is bringing me home a more yummy ((smaller)) piece from our niece's 1st Birthday Party.)

Anyway. So yeah. I've been sick the last two days, and I'm a little worried that I might still be sick tomorrow- since I have to work again. I think I'll go see the Dr. and see if I really have the flu- or what. If he says I can go to work with the cute babies- then I'll be ok!

I really don't have anything to say anymore. I'm thinking I maybe should end this post now, but for some insane reason I don't want to. Hmmmmm


Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


So. Other than being sick, things are going pretty good for us! Jenni starts Kindergarten next month. I really don't know how I feel about it. I just don't feel old enough to have a kindergartner. And I don't know if I want to send Jenni to someone else for half the day. I hear moms talk about how they are so excited to have their kids in school, to have some free time, but I just don't feel that! I think I'll miss her! :*(

But I should be glad for her, She is SO excited. So stinkin' excited- its cute. And it will be a good time to get a bedtime set for her. Right now she just kinda goes to bed when we do! Probably not the best for a school-goer!

well. yeah. ALAS! That is all I can think to write about! Hope everyone is great!

ok thats all!

bye-
Chelle-b-lynn

2 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

I'm so glad that you didn't eat that cake. And I love that you chose me as your diet enforcer. funny, I don't tend to do the best when it comes to diets. But together! We can do ANYTHING! WOO HOO for us!

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY for not eating the cake. It would have made you sicker. I am sorry you were not feeling great either.
Your kids are cute but I must say mine are cuter ;).
Logan is excited for school and I think I am ready for them to go. I am going to have so much more time to think. Anyways good times.
Hope you feel better and keep eating good.